Friday, July 2, 2010

U gone forever

dear baby.....
today u leaving...going far away from me...u move to Sabah...I understand u doenst want to see me...but at least i just wanna meet for the last time...Baby,since we been together,u teach me everthing...teach me rescpectice bout guy....n also happiness i n life....thaz honey...i never forget bout that..and i like to say sowi for everthing that make u hurt..since we we been togerther....what somthing that i done to you,hope u can apperiate that...hope u never forget that..baby,i gonna miss u in here even we are be togerther....but i just wanna u know that i really truly love with u...i really happy to be you...hope that one day we can meet again...baby,for the last time i hope that i can wait for u not matter how many years......i just wanna say again i loves u so much....thaz baby....

No comments:

Post a Comment